The endocrine system regulates the activity of all internal organs through hormones secreted by endocrine cells. The functioning of the entire human body depends on its health, and hormonal disruptions can lead to various disorders: from dermatological and gastrointestinal diseases to weakened immunity and serious problems with the nervous system. Terpene balsam contains nutrients that are involved in the synthesis and regulation of dozens of hormones. Thus, this natural remedy helps maintain a healthy hormonal background and eliminate the effects of hormonal disruptions.
The effect of terpene balsam on organs related to hormone regulation
Terpene balsam is necessary for the normal functioning of the following organs:
- The thyroid. This organ is responsible for good memory, resistance to stress, and maintaining a healthy weight. Terpene balsam contains succinic acid, iodine, zinc, selenium, and vitamin C, all of which support thyroid health.
- Thymus. This organ produces hormones necessary for the formation and maintenance of immunity, as well as for the health of the lymphatic system. Terpene balsam contains vitamins A and E, useful for the thymus, as well as zinc.
- Adrenals. They are directly related to metabolism and immunity. Terpene balsam contains zinc, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B6 that are essential for the proper functioning of the adrenal glands.
- The hypothalamic-pituitary system. It affects the health of the cardiovascular, reproductive, and nervous systems. Terpene balsam is a source of iron, selenium, magnesium, and polyunsaturated fatty acids useful for the hypothalamic-pituitary system.
The effect of terpene balsam on the synthesis of specific hormones
Terpene balsam regulates the synthesis of a number of hormones, preventing the occurrence of deficiencies or, conversely, their excessive production.
- Reduces levels of stress hormones (adrenaline and cortisol) due to its high content of Omega-3 and B vitamins. At the same time, due to the presence of zinc, terpene balsam does not allow the level of cortisol to drop below the threshold values associated with immune disorders.
- Promotes the production of melatonin (sleep hormone) due to the content of the amino acid tryptophan. The same amino acid is involved in the synthesis of the «hormone of joy» serotonin.
- Stimulates the production of adiponectin, a hormone that protects the body from the development of diabetes.
- Normalizes the level of sex and steroid hormones due to the high content of terpenes.
Regular intake of terpene balsam is good for your endocrine system, which means it helps prevent the development of many diseases and systemic disorders.