Under the influence of adverse external factors, the body of any person is subjected to oxidative stress — damage to cells due to oxidation. Oxidative stress is inevitable and impossible to prevent, but each person has an innate mechanism to recover from oxidative damage and remove its toxic by-products from the body. This mechanism is called antioxidant defense. If such protection does not work correctly, free radicals and other reactive oxygen species (ROS) accumulate in the body. Studies have shown that they lead to early aging and increase the risk of developing diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, and even cancer. 
Resin extract helps the body cope with the effects of oxidative stress by protecting it from oxidation at the molecular level, as well as promoting the removal of oxidation by-products, free radicals and other ROS.
Each of the antioxidants known to science performs its own function. When interacting with free radicals, these substances lose their activity, but at the same time they are able to restore each other, so it is better to use them in combination. Resin extract contains:
- Tocopherol. It inhibits the oxidative degradation of lipids. Because of this, cell membranes remain intact, and cells more actively absorb oxygen.
- Vitamin C. Protects nerve cells from free radicals, and also restores damaged DNA of skin cells.
- Retinol. Prevents the negative impact of reactive oxygen species on cells and stops the destruction of the skin.
- Selenium. Included in enzymes with antioxidant action.
- Zinc. It is part of the enzymes that restore the integrity of the cell. Regulates the absorption of other vitamins and minerals.
- Succinic acid. According to the results of experiments, the use of succinate-containing antioxidants under conditions of ultraviolet irradiation on animals leads to the stabilization of peroxidation processes with an increase in the activity of the main components of the antioxidant system.
- Amino acids cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. They participate in the synthesis of glutathione, an antioxidant that is formed in the human body and is necessary, among other things, for the restoration of vitamin C.
In addition, resin extract has a detoxifying effect, helping to eliminate the by-products of oxidative stress and toxins that can compromise the natural antioxidant defenses, from the body.
Thus, resin extract has antioxidant properties, due to which it helps to slow down aging and reduce the risk of developing many diseases associated with oxidative stress.