The intestines are the main organ involved in immunity, and the cause of many autoimmune/allergic diseases can be found in the improper functioning of the intestines and other organs of the gastrointestinal tract. Every healthy body must have healthy intestines, and all healthy intestines want to have a healthy mucous membrane. Unfortunately, wanting does not always correspond to getting. We do not often think about what and how we feed our body, what products we consume as food and their quality. The result of improper nutrition and the frequent and excessive use of alcohol and medications - antibiotics in particular - has been the appearance of a new disease - a disease of civilization - increased intestinal permeability syndrome, also known as leaky gut.
Leaky gut involves damaged intestines, whose mucosa has excessively widened openings for the absorption of nutrients and, because of this, large undigested molecules, bacteria, and waste products may pass through these openings into the circulatory system (gastrointestinal tract).
- General indisposition, difficulty concentrating
- Chronic constipation/diarrhea
- Circulatory problems, tachycardia (especially after eating)
- Sleep disruptions
- Headaches, joint pains, neck pains
- Autoimmune diseases: psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, thyroiditis, alopecia, rheumatic arthritis, lupus erythmatosus, scleroderma, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, vitiligo, Hashimoto's disease, Crone's disease, ulcerative colitis, and many others
- Intolerance of food products (lactose, gluten, food allergies, etc.)
- Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, ALD and Diabetes type 1 have been associated with gut microbiota dysbiosis
Four basic reasons for the development of increased intestinal permeability syndrome:
1. Decrease in the secretion of gastric juice, including hydrochloric acid. In this case, first and foremost, the disinfecting function of hydrochloric acid is disrupted. Hydrochloric acid is a powerful antiseptic and, in usual circumstances, destroys harmful microorganisms and parasites.
2. Inflammatory responses of the intestinal wall that lead to damage to the wall of the intestines.
3. Intestinal spasms: because of spasms, pressure in the intestines rises, after which the permeability of the intestines increases
4. Disruption of liver function. Most of the time, the liver copes with the influx of harmful materials, but its capabilities are not limitless. If the liver is overtaxed, toxins are removed through the so-called emergency valves: the mucous membranes.
The use of cedar nut oil enriched with resin for the restoration of the intestines
Cedar nut oil enriched with resin is a unique product because of its composition of biologically active substances. It has a complete set of vitamins and minerals: group B vitamins, vitamins A and D, iodine, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, magnesium, sodium, fluorine, copper, iron, zinc, and others. And the most valuable is its content of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Cedar nut oil enriched with resin has the following effect on the intestines:
1. Detoxification of the intestines. Cedar nut oil enriched with resin cleanses intestines of parasites, candida, and bacteria.
|Cedar Nut Oil with Cedar Resin:
Cedar resin contains antiparasitic and antibacterial agents, which cleanse the intestines of parasites, mold, and pathogenic flora. Since it is bitter (bitter substances are in the form of alkaloids, glucosides, essential oils, and soluble salts of plant acids), cedar resin stimulates the additional secretion of bile, which in turn promotes the removal of toxins and residues from the body. And cedar nut oil returns the acid-alkaline balance to normal and creates a nutritious environment for beneficial bacteria.
Cedar resin and cedar nut oil are sources of pectin, which, when entering the gastrointestinal tract, forms a gel, which in turn, as it moves through the intestines, traps toxic substances and removes them from the body. At the same time, this gel seemingly covers the walls of the stomach and intestines, and impedes the absorption of toxins into the lymph and blood, and eliminates the severe physical influence of a number of substances on the walls of the stomach and intestines, which to a great extent reduces the inflammatory reactions of the mucous membrane and the formation of ulcers.
Cedar resin has yet another excellent property: it is able to cleanse the blood of toxins, bacteria, and infections. In other words, resin neutralizes these pathogenic elements that enter the blood through a perforated intestine and thus reduce the symptoms of the illness.
2. Cedar nut oil enriched with resin restores the walls of the intestines.
Since it is a rich source of vitamins C and E, cedar nut oil has an anti-oxidant effect, improves the circulation, and strengthens the vascular walls of the intestines. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, cedar nut oil with resin eliminates inflammation, soothes and tones the intestines, and stimulates tissue regeneration.
3. Cedar nut oil enriched with resin stimulates and supports physiological processes in the digestive tract
The combination of cedar nut oil and resin normalizes stomach acidity. Since it is a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and bioflavonoids, cedar nut oil enriched with resin restores the beneficial flora in the intestines. In particular, studies from the University of Gothenburg in 2015 demonstrated that omega-3 stimulates the propagation of the beneficial bacteria Akkermansia muciniphila in the intestine, which reduces inflammation in the intestine and improves the metabolism of glucose .
In its turn, the bioflavonoid rutin (vitamin R), which is found in cedar nut oil, neutralizes intestinal toxins, which are formed in cases of constipation and the processes of fermentation and putrefaction in the intestines. Biochemical studies perfromed by Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, USA has shown that in testing rats Rutin can help reduce damage to colon tissue caused by colitis.
The bitterness of cedar nut oil enriched with resin increases intestinal peristalsis, stimulates the secretion of bile and digestive juices, and improves the functioning of the liver, which suffers a great deal in cases of leaky gut.
In addition to everything mentioned above, the vitamin and mineral composition of cedar nut oil with resin increases the protective forces of the body and improves the state of general health.
Important: Cedar nut oil may be helpful only if it is cold-pressed and fresh. Any of the refined vegetable oils will lead to a contrary result.
Once the health of your intestines has been restored, you will reverse your body's aversion to different foods, and prevent the development and aggravation of allergies and different types of ailments.
Dr. Pavel Pletner
proctologist, head of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
1. Qinghui Mu, Jay Kirby, Christopher M. Reilly, and Xin M. Luo Leaky Gut As a Danger Signal for Autoimmune Diseases [ article].
2. Fredrik Bäckhed, Professor at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg. Fish Oil-Diet Benefits May be Mediated by Gut Microbes [ article].
3. Manjeshwar, Shrinath Baliga, Arpit Saxena, Kamaljeet Kaur, Faizan Kalekhan, Amala Chacko, Ponemone Venkatesh, Raja Fayad Polyphenols in the Prevention of Ulcerative Colitis: Past, Present and Future [ article].
Used by permission